In this section, “Personal Data” means information about you from which you are identified with, including but not limited to name, identification card number, passport number, nationality, mailing, billing and email address, phone number, fax number, bank account information, credit and debt card information, date of birth, your designation in your company, your company details, any information about you or your company which have provided to us in your application form, registration forms, pictures, or any other similar forms and/or information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by us from time to time.
a) Sources from which Personal Data may be obtained:
In addition to the Personal Data you provide to us directly, there are variety of sources in which we may collect your Personal Data from, such as:
- By filling up and completing application or registration forms or any other similar forms via online or otherwise;
- When you register at our website as a user;
- From social media platforms’ pages, if you subscribe, follow, like or are a fan of our pages;
- When you interact with us at any events, activities or social media platforms.
b) Purposes of Collection and Processing
CLM collects personal data to set up and manage accounts for our world tour or outlets arrangement which shall include, without limitation the following:
- Website registration, enabling sales and other transactions, processing payments, settlement and providing receipts
- Fulfilling other technical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, administrative, or back office functions
- Advertising, marketing, publicity events, promotional activities and surveys, sending service update notices
- Photograph, images, Live or recorded video posting on social media
- For and/or in connection with all other purposes necessary and/or incidental to our business and all purposes necessary for or related to any of the above purposes.
In the course your dealings with us, we may also use and process your Personal Data for other Purposes such as:
- To send alerts, newsletters, updates, promotional materials from us or our partners;
- To invite to any event or activities organized by us or our partners; and
- To share your Personal Data amongst our holding companies, affiliates or subsidiaries for promotion, events or activities organized by the same.
c) Disclosure to Third Party
Your Personal Data may be disclosed and transferred amongst our holding companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, associate companies and jointly controlled entities which may include companies in different jurisdictions.
d) When processing your Personal Data, we may disclose the same to the following persons including, but without limitation to:
- Our business partners whom shall include parties which we collaborate with;
- Third Party Service providers;
- Our auditors, lawyers, consultants, insures, advisers, bankers and agents; and
- All other persons or bodies who provide us with services necessary and/or incidental to our business.
You hereby consent to CLM for its use of your Image, Photograph, Video Display obtained during the course of treatment on ANY Social Media platforms which CLM operates.
f) Data Protection & Security
CLM protects your Personal Data against unauthorized access, use of disclosure. Your Personal Data will be stored either in hard copies in CLM’s office or stored in a server operated by CLM, or any of its service providers. All internet communication is secured using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with high security 256bit encryption.
- Some of our security features include the following: Hardware firewall
- DoS Attack Prevention
- 3D-Secure Compliance (“Verified by Visa” & “MasterCard Secure Code”)
CLM is PCI DSS compliant. However, you are advised to follow certain security practices yourself. You must never share your Account or login details with anyone. If you are concerned that any of your login details have been compromised, you can change them at any time you deem necessary once you are logged on, and immediately contact us.
g) Notification Of Changes