Our Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
CONTRACTUAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Online Course ProviderThe Online Course is provided by C. L. METHOD (“CLM”).
2. PaymentThe course fee for any Online Course at any given time will be supplied to you by CLM’s representative. All amounts must be paid in the currency stated by CLM’s representative. Any currency conversion costs or other charges incurred in making a payment shall be borne by you, and shall not be deductible from the amounts due to CLM.
3. Cancellation and DeferralIf you cancel the confirmation before the commencement of the Online Course, CLM has the right to charge a cancellation fee to be determined at its absolute discretion. A 10% cancellation fee will be imposed on cancellations made in advance of the commencement of the Online Course. Cancellation is not allowed after commencement of the Online Course. If you wish to defer the commencement of the Online Course, please notify CLM’s representative 7 days before the scheduled commencement date.
4. DisclaimerThe Online Courses are for training purposes only. CLM will not accept any responsibility to any party for the use of the Online Course for any purpose other than training for educational purposes, including but not limited to, the giving of advice by you to any third party.
I have read and accept the above
Signed for CLM terms and conditions